At reception we can provide or arrange these services for you:
- newspapers and magazines
- board games
- football / volleyball
- pool tables
- Russian skittles
- mountain bike
- motor buggy with a ride in the English park (with an instructor)
- gym hire (tennis, football tennis, volleyball, basketball)
- rope course in the English park (with an instructor)
- wellness – newly opened in June 2009 (more info)
- sightseeing excursions
- breakfast in your room
- laundry and dry-cleaning services
- day or night tour of the chateau
- private wine tasting in the chateau’s wine cellar
- picnic in the English park
- outdoor barbeque
- a night to remember in the castle’s gaol
- travel arrangements
- horse riding
- town swimming pool in the summer season
Some of the services listed must be booked in advance.
Chateau Wellness Centre
The Chateau Wellness Centre is available only for hotel guests; it is a private space that is not accessible to the public.
The new wellness centre at the Castle of Zbiroh is located in a historic hall from the 12th century where Přemysl Otakar II sat. It is a unique project – we do not know of any other place in Europe where you can swim in a hall as old as or older than that here at Zbiroh.
The wellness centre serves the hotel guests. The central feature that guests will find is a swimming pool with counter-current, which covers almost the whole expanse of the historic hall. Also located here is a whirlpool tub for 3-4 persons, while in the adjacent areas it is possible to enjoy a massage or to use our Finnish dry sauna, which is also combined with an infrared sauna. Next to the sauna is a multi-functional bathtub - shower - steam bath. This provides individual programmes of preset procedures or a refreshing cool bath or shower after leaving the hot room.
Change rooms are also naturally a part of the wellness centre, as is a small fitness centre, where aside from the "cardiozone" there is also a classic fitness set-up – a multi-purpose exercise machine.
The wellness centre was officially opened 30 June 2009.